England Women's Operations Executive - England & Wales Cricket Board - Salary Competitive - Closing date 27 January 2020
Women In Sport
We’re recruiting for this exciting new role to join the operations team for England Women’s cricket – a critical role in supporting the England women’s cricket team.
WHO WE ARE The England and Wales Cricket Board is the national governing body for all cricket in England and Wales, supporting the game at every level – from grassroots to professional.
We know that cricket is a force for good and makes an enduring impact on peoples’ lives. It provides great entertainment. It teaches important skills, both physical and social. It can help inclusion and social cohesion. It’s something for everyone to watch, play or enjoy, across genders, age, disability and diverse communities.
OUR VALUES • Stronger As One Team – We are stronger together. We allow for individual strengths and beliefs but head in the same direction. We respect, support and really listen to each other along the way.
• Push New Boundaries – We are bold, brave and curious. We challenge and don’t settle. We forge the future whilst remembering our roots.
• Be The Best In The Game – On & Off The Pitch – We train hard. We strive to be our best to help the team be the best. We celebrate our victories and learn from our let downs.
• Passion For Play – We are here to inspire & be inspired. We are serious about what we do, but don’t take ourselves seriously. We enjoy the journey and have fun.
YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB IF
• You want to demonstrate an innovative, collaborative and supportive approach to logistical excellence for an international sport’s team.
• You pride yourself on outstanding organisation, planning and communication skills, and enjoy the vibrancy of working across a multi-disciplinary team of people.
• You are passionate about working within a high-performance environment and contributing towards shaping of an inspiring culture across the England Women’s Cricket Pathway (EWCP).
• Positively contributing towards ‘Inspiring Generations – Inspiring through Elite Teams’ by providing operational and administrative support to the EWCP.
• Administrating the budgets relating to the EWCP.
• Ensuring the administrative requirements of the National Cricket Performance Centre are adhered to for all EWCP programmes.
• Working in collaboration with contractor touring Team Managers to ensure the effective management and delivery of tour plans.
• Overseeing the management of playing and training wear for players and staff across the EWCP.
• Working closely with key members of the EWCP Leadership Team to deliver administration and operational support.
• Providing support to the Player ID and selection processes across the EWCP.
• Managing the day to day administration of the ECB Athlete Management System and reporting against key performance milestones.
• Preparing and providing tour schedules and reports for the EWCP.
• Ensuring the key safeguarding and welfare policies are in place across the EWCP.
• An integral point of contact for the EWCP, managing the flow of information to relevant performance staff
• Previous experience supporting a leader in a high-performance environment
• Ability to think on your feet and using problem solving skills whilst under pressure
• Extensive experience as guardian of process, day to day administration and scheduling to ensure operational excellence aligned with strategy
• A high degree of personal resilience to cope with the demands of working within elite sport and juggling priorities and managing deadlines
• Competitive salary • 25 days’ holiday per annum • Private medical insurance and ‘Employee Health CashBack’ plan • Non-contributory 8% pension • Long-term sickness insurance and life assurance
The England and Wales Cricket Board is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.