* Permanent role, working 37 hours per week.
* Work from home, remotely with occasional face to face meetings.
*Report to the CEO
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Develop, drive and support the implementation of the Marketing & Communications plan to help Rounders England achieve it's strategic vision, Rounders : Reconnected.
* Contribute significantly to the development of organisational culture, our community, team and the achievement of our strategy.
* Considerable stakeholder engagement and partnership working.
* an ambitious, comprehensive annual Marketing & Communications plan based on the Rounders : Reconnected implementation plan to drive our engagement, connection and profile.
* relationships with key and relevant external partners, media outlets, journalists and other PR related stakeholders.
* our digital presence including best use of digital advertising.
* the editing, preparation and production of all publications and other print and electronic communication which are necessary to engage effectively with members and stakeholders to promote the organisation to the wider sporting community, the media and the general public.
* the ongoing development of the digital experience for our membership from initial point of contact to full engagement.
* the generation and distribution of relevant media releases, newspaper / magazine articles and other copy to a range of media outlets and manage relevant budgets, including regular forecasting.
* the board with the relevant Sub Committees
* the Chair, Chief Executive and Board as appropriate with the preparation of speeches, presentations etc
* the Senior Management team to ensure Rounders England meets its overall objectives.
See candidate pack for full job description and standard specifications.