Sporting Your Futures is a not-for-profit community organisation that works in the most deprived and disadvantaged areas in Birmingham, Sandwell and Dudley. We are looking to recruit several passionate female football coaches to lead and deliver in a variety of settings which include: schools, community projects, football projects (FA Wildcats Programme) and school holidays sports sessions.
Description of main responsibilities:
• To plan, deliver and evaluate football coaching sessions for young people aged between 5-16 in a variety of settings (schools, community, school holidays sports camps).
• To create a supportive environment in which participants may improve skills and enjoy their game.
• To be responsible and have a duty of care for the health and safety of participants.
• Liaise with parents, schools and partners as required to communicate any new information regarding any sessions.
• Past experience of working with young people within a sport/education environment is preferable.
• May be required to work as an integral member of the organisation to support the development of community sports projects.
• Valid driving licence and own transport
• Minimum FA Playmaker or Introduction to Coaching Football
Sporting Your Futures CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting children's welfare and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo several safeguarding checks, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, reference checks with employers/education and where applicable, Barred List and Prohibition checks.