Blog

Social Poll: Will You Attend Sporting Events Amidst Coronavirus Fears?

With the COVID-19 pandemic spreading – many sporting events have been postponed or cancelled. So, we wanted to know: Would you attend sporting events amidst Coronavirus fears if the events weren’t canceled? The results did not disappoint.

52.82% of fans stated they would attend sporting events, while the remaining 47.18% of fans put their health first. We are unsure if this is a showing of unrivaled dedication or a sign that public attendance bans are absolutely necessary. Time will tell.