Blog

Blog Categories

  A CV is one of the most useful tools to help you get a job. It gives employers a brief look at your skills and experience to gain a better understanding about whether you would make a good candidate or not. You are likely up against  a lot of competition , so it’s important that your CV is high-quality. However, if you don’t have any work experience, what are you supposed to do? Work experience is a big part...
Sports recruitment… Getting a job is simple, right? Well, it’s easier when you follow sports recruitment expert Dan Reeves’s advice. A sports recruiter for The Executives in Sport Group, he knows his stuff! Apply for a job for the right reasons In sports recruitment don’t apply for a role because you like a particular sport, or because you support a particular team. If you don’t think you’ll enjoy...
With the COVID-19 pandemic spreading – many sporting events have been postponed or cancelled. So, we wanted to know: Would you attend sporting events amidst Coronavirus fears if the events weren’t canceled? The results did not disappoint. 52.82% of fans stated they would attend sporting events, while the remaining 47.18% of fans put their health first. We are unsure if this is a showing of unrivaled dedication or a sign that...
A curriculum vitae is the chief way to sell yourself on paper.  Success depends on how far it meets the criteria, background and bias of the person reading it. Follow these tips to equip yourself with the best Curriculum vitae Read Read the job advert and specification thoroughly – it’s important to know exactly what it is they are looking for Read any company literature or publicity material associated with the...
If you’re on the hunt for a new job, we can assume one of two things. Either you don’t like where you are now and you’re looking for a way out. Or you’re okay with your job, but you’re yearning for something more fulfilling. Regardless of your reasons, you’re spending countless hours online searching for the next best thing in your career. During your search, you may hesitate to apply for roles that...
  Looking to start a new job, but overwhelmed and unsure how to start the job search process? If you find yourself asking questions like, “How do I begin my job search?” or “How do I prepare myself for a successful job search?”, here are 11 steps to a strong job search that will help you improve your chances of getting the dream job you’ve always wanted! Reflect on the jobs you’ve had...
We've discussed, on a number of occasions, here at Coaching Conversations, the world in which we currently live. At large, we've discussed 'political correctness' and how we are living in a day-and-age where we are all expected to be politically correct; in our speech and in our actions. There is a grey area when it comes to coaching, so it would appear. There is a political and sports-based narrative that exists, whereby, people expect all...