Inspired by the achievements of our British athletes?
The vision at UK Sport is to inspire the nation through Olympic and Paralympic success. Building on the incredible accomplishments of Team GB and ParalympicGB in London, Sochi and Rio winning over a combined 130 Olympic medals, and over 270 Paralympic medals, we are constantly striving to improve the support provided to our elite athletes, to increase the number of medals and medallists in future Olympic and Paralympic Games. We know transformational leaders, expert
Coaches and Practitioners sit at the very heart of this ambition.
We are looking for an Analyst to work in a team that develops solutions to analyse and track Olympic and Paralympic performances towards the Tokyo and future Olympic Games. This work ensures that UK Sport and Sports can more reliably monitor GB Olympic and Paralympic athletes and their competitors and enable UK Sport to make better informed decisions. This is just one example of the exciting world we are operating in.
• Does the opportunity to play a key role in analysing Olympic and Paralympic Performances get you going?
• Do you excel in collecting, structuring and manipulating ‘messy’ data sets?
• Have you got the statistical expertise to create reliable metrics to assess and predict performance?
• Do you have the skills to present complex analysis in an understandable manner?
• Does helping Olympic and Paralympic sports to improve their use and understanding of data and analysis excite you?
• Can you work to very tight deadlines whilst maintaining World Class standards?
INTERVIEW DATES – please ‘Save the Dates’ ahead
Please note the following dates for interviews, of which interested applicants are encouraged to ‘Save the Dates’ ahead:
• Closing Date: Monday 19th February
• Stage 1 Interviews: Wednesday 21st – Friday 23rd February
• Stage 2 Interviews: w/c 26th February
If you have not heard from us within 2-weeks of the closing date please assume that you application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
UK SPORT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
UK Sport is a recognised equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief and gender.
Please see here for the full job description.
UK Sport offer a competitive benefit package this includes:
• Employer pension contribution of 12%
• Pension Allowance of 4%
• 6 weeks Annual Leave
• Interest free season ticket loans
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity
• Healthy Lifestyle allowance of up to £480 per year
• Childcare Vouchers
• Cycle to Work Scheme